Have you forgotten the username and password of your Xfinity router and are now struggling in making login to your Xfinity account? Are you looking for a perfect escape that you can make to get rid of the annoying situation? If YES then we are here providing you best solution for this. Recovering password from a wireless service is indeed a straightforward task that you can easily do without taking any help. Along with resetting the password, it is the perfect way to change your existing password as well. So get ready, whatever will be the reason, if you are willing to reset Xfinity password, follow on the procedure given below.
- Press and hold the reset button option for more than 10 seconds and then release it.
- You will get the default settings option on your router now. Just press the Start option to get continue with the further process.
- Make a secure login to your Xfinity router by using your previous username here.
- You will see the router options on the left side of your home screen, click on the possibility of Select Connection and then select the WiFi that you are willing to get connected with.
- Once done with the above process very carefully, next, you will view two connection settings options on your home screen, i.e., 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Just select the connection option as per your desire. On the completion of this process, you will view EDIT option against each network.
- Just select on your desired network, and you can find out your secure password here. In case if you now wish to change your current password with the newer one can also do it here. All you need to do is add the more modern password and confirm it, that’s it